1. Just because you incessantly comment on some one's blog, does NOT mean they will comment or even visit your blog. I think it just means you are a stalker!
2. I need to always write for me and not for what I think will please others
3. It happens, people UNfollow you. *gasp* I know huh?
4. You can't tell a tone based on the written word, so sometimes what you say can be taken wrong in a post as well as in a comment.
5. You can blog about almost anything...and someone, somewhere is reading it. And you can also post about the most innocent thing in the world and you will find it under some of the strangest searches.
6. It's hard to remember who does and does not read your blog when it comes to family and friends, so be careful what you say!
7. I'm not star struck by any stars, I grew up in So. Cal and among stars and their children, I worked with many of them while I was a counselor in a drug and alcohol rehab...no big deal to me. But no matter what....if I get a "big name blogger" to comment on my postings, I get stupid excited! Would that be called Blog Struck?
8. I Never blog while the boys are awake....I might miss the perfect photo or some sort of hilarity that spews from the mouths of babes that would be so blog worthy.
9. When I think of a post...I need toWRITE IT DOWN...otherwise I forget my exact wording that was really excellent or funny and when I revisit it later, it doesn't seem so wonderful, which is probably why I have so many drafts!
10. And when all else fails...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with B.S.
These are just a few of the things I've learned in my almost 3 years of blogging and it was brought to you by Mama Kat
My Little Miracles